AWS Well-Architected Framework
Partner with Jelecos for architectural best practices with the right experts
The AWS Well-Architected framework has been developed to help cloud architects utilize best practices to build the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure possible for their applications. This framework provides a consistent approach for Jelecos and its customers to evaluate architectures and provides guidance to help implement designs that will scale with your application needs over time.
Pillars of Well-Architected Framework
Effectively and efficiently running and monitoring systems to deliver business outcomes and continually improve supporting processes and procedures
Using computing resources to meet system requirements and maintain efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve
Eliminating unnecessary cost and suboptimal resources
Preventing and quickly recovering from failures through automation and acquiring new resources to meet demand
Protecting information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessment and mitigation strategies
How the Review Works
The total effort required to complete a Well-Architected Review includes:
• A half-day architecture review of a pre-identified workload
• A comprehensive analysis and report of the collected data according to the AWS WellArchitected Framework
• Opportunity to consult Jelecos for delivery of any remediation recommendations following completion of the Well-Architected Review
“Hap-X trusts Jelecos to build and manage a secure, compliant production environment for our applications. By streamlining our software development cycle with security and compliance in mind, Jelecos has made Hap-X more agile, profitable and responsive to the needs of our customers.”
Gary Kiser, Vice President, Hap-X
We have managed IT operations for enterprises for more than 15 years. In addition to being an AWS Consulting Partner with advanced DevOps capabilities, we can also help companies bridge the gap between legacy technology and practices and the cloud. We offer the right people – right cloud.
As one of the only service providers in the region with third-party PCI certifications in both infrastructure and application development, we provide end-to-end compliance solutions.
Dedicated DevOps Team
Our DevOps Team is experienced in building and deploying enterprise-grade software and IT automation. With our focus on business first, you can rest assured that our focus is on the best solution for your business operations.
Data is paramount to successful cloud application deployments. We will evaluate and plan with an in-depth assessment of your current systems and help you plan for migration to AWS cloud. At the end of this process, you will have a fully-configured, automated cloud environment that is ready to receive your application.
- Cloud Assessment and Gap Analysis
- Architecture Design
- Cloud Build-Out and Configuration
- Data Migration
Jelecos uses a mature, tested cloud DevOps framework that incorporates configuration management, continuous delivery techniques, and cloud-native analytics to build infrastructure that can adapt at the speed of business.
- Architecture Automation (AWS CloudFormation, AWS Service Catalog)
- Configuration Management for Security, Infrastructure, User Access (Puppet, Chef)
- Container Cluster Build and Management (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS)
- Code Deployment Automation
Database and Architecture Development
Jelecos works with you to design and develop a database architecture that optimizes the way you do business. Our database experts can migrate your databases and then manage your cluster in AWS.
- Platform Migration and Consolidation
- Cluster Design
- Performance Monitoring
- Disaster Recovery and Backup
- 100% Database SLA
Operations and Management
Our AWS Certified Engineers support and monitor your cloud environment, collaborating with your IT team.
- 24x7x365 Monitoring Plans Available
- Incident Response
- Proactive Monitoring
- OS Maintenance and Patching
You can count on Jelecos to make sure applications and data are successfully migrated to the target cloud.
- Migration Planning
- Minimize Disruptions
- Utilization of industry-best tools
- Expert guidance
Security & Compliance
Jelecos is an experienced provider of cloud security and compliance with 16+ years of experience in IT management for healthcare, financial services, and public sector clients.
- Secure Network Architecture Design and Maintenance
- HIPAA, PCI Certified and Compliant
- Security Monitoring and Maintenance
With a wealth of services and pricing options, we offer the flexibility to effectively manage your costs and keep the performance and capacity your business requires. Jelecos can easily scale your services and monitor your resources so you can always rest assured that your costs are being optimized.
- Capacity Planning and Instance Right-Sizing
- Cost Monitoring and Analytics
- Automation for Cost-Effective Scalability (AWS Auto Scaling)
- Reserved Instance Purchasing
Years in Business
$5 billion in annual secure payment transactions
Average years of experience of our certified senior engineers
Successfully delivered projects
Managed AWS Service Details
- Cloud Strategy
- Technical Assessment
- Security Gap Analysis
- Compliance Gap Analysis
- Cloud Operations Planning
- Design + Build of Cloud Environment
- 24x7x365 Certified Engineering Support
- Proactive System Monitoring + Alerts
- DevOps Automation & Support
- Database Services
- Security Management
- Cost Management + Optimization
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS Certified and Compliant
- Compliance Assessment
- Compliant System Design
- Continuous Compliance Automation
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
- Compliance Management