“As a Service” at Your Service
Jelecos’ cost-effective cloud solutions let you access and grow your IT infrastructure and platform assets as your business demands — without a large capital investment or compromising security, reliability and performance.
For a monthly fee:
- Leverage the benefits of a flexible, scalable private cloud service with our Secure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- It’s built to order to meet your business’ specific needs. Jelecos manages the complete computing stack — web, application and database, as well as load balancers, firewalls and patch management.
- Plus, it’s powered by Jelecos’ HIPAA and PCI compliant cloud infrastructure and Tier III data centers to ensure high-level security and to help your organization meet many of its regulatory requirements.
- Minimize potential downtime and protect your mission-critical data and applications with our Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution.
- Daily full and incremental backups to our Tier III data centers give you flexibility and peace of mind, while WAN acceleration, deduplication and data compression reduce transmission sizes, bandwidth usage and storage costs to save you time and money.
Plus, Jelecos is one of the only service providers in the region with third-party PCI certifications in both infrastructure and application development. Combine that with our expert support and commitment to creating solutions to meet your specific needs, and you likely won’t find a service provider that offers greater value.
Midsize Enterprise Summit: Event of The Year
Working with their strategic collaborator, Gartner, enabled MES to deliver – without question – the industry’s best content available to the single largest annual gathering of midmarket CIOs. Expertly curated content included demonstrations of cutting-edge products, services, and new technology solutions designed to boost productivity and accelerate ROI. Senior-level IT executives left this two and a half-day conference with the latest research, technology advancements, and innovative best practices needed to build forward-looking IT strategies.
Compliant Disaster Recovery Planning
Disaster Recovery Planning & Compliance
DR planning not only makes good business sense, but for many organizations, particularly in the healthcare industry, it’s also required for compliance with various legislative acts and industry standards.
Is a Managed Private Cloud Right for Your Company?
A private cloud offers numerous benefits, but how do you determine what kind of private cloud will best meet your organization’s business requirements? Check out our free eBook for assistance in assessing the various private cloud types and their advantages.
Tornado Preparedness Guide
It’s summer storm season. If a tornado comes through your area, is your business prepared? What will you do to help ensure the safety of your employees and what about your mission-critical IT assets and data? Take advantage of our free Tornado Preparedness Guide now.